Jesus Christ is our ultimate example and Luke 9 Jesus looks out of the crowd and he has compassion for them.
- His heart is broken over the lost people in the community that he’s in.
- his heart is overwhelmed with sorrow because of the plight of the lost people.
- You must understand that God’s love is manifested in the compassion that Jesus Christ shows us and calls us too.
- We dare not think that God just looked down upon us and saves us without love or without compassion.
- God says in Romans 9:15 ” will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
- The God of compassion is literally saying that he will mercy and compassion you.
- It is an attribute of God and we display that as we come to understand how much God has loved us.
- It is so hard for us to understand the love and compassion of God until we realize that when we were Writhing in our wickedness and sin, he loved us and gave himself for us.
Have you understood how much Jesus loved you and gave himself for you? Have you looked around you and seen those who are lost today as your mission field?
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…