A new homeschool curriculum is now available for those who desire to keep their kids from being indoctrinated by ‘woke’ indoctrination that seeks to subvert a Christian worldview. The curriculum is designed to teach children to value Christianity and its historic benefits to civilization and provides apologetic resources to help them reject the perversion of Christianity known as Critical Race Theory, Cultural Marxism, and Globalism.
The Christendom Curriculum will instruct your kids through the use of the great books of Western Civilization, completely free of political correctness, which were once used in the public school system before it rejected God and America’s Christian heritage altogether.
The curriculum unashamedly teaches the benefits of Western Civilization, as it was founded upon Judeo-Christian principles.
This curriculum is probably the only Christian homeschool curriculum that’s pro-West, pro-America, anti-Social Justice, anti-multicultural, and anti-globalist.
DO NOT BE MISLED
As defined recently by Pulpit & Pen in the post Five Good Reasons Why Nationalism is Christian, Nationalism is simply the belief that the nation-state political unit, or body-politic, is an essential component in the preservation of civil liberties and individual rights. The opposite of Nationalism is Globalism, a belief that nation-states should be either non-existent or be subordinate to global and/or regional governments and international bodies.
Also as defined in that article, Nationalism does not imply hatred or bigotry toward other nations, does not imply that any nation-state is innately made by God as superior to another, but does acknowledge the reality that some nations are less or more pleasing to God by their actions, laws, and fulfillment of the roles of government as seen in 1 Peter 2 or Romans 13.
Furthermore, Nationalism does not imply any bigotry toward various ethnicities, because a nation-state – with common sovereign borders, a common language, and a common culture – can exist with people from all various ethnicities. Much of what we know as Western Civilization contains people from every Tribe, Tongue, and Nation (Revelation 7:9), who are people who value the benchmarks of Western Civilization, chiefly the transcendent importance of individual rights and personal liberty. The love of liberty and nation is not limited to any ethnicity.
As the curriculum website says, “This is a thoroughly Christian Nationalist homeschool curriculum: that means we embrace God’s intention, as described in the Bible, to raise up many nations in the earth, each with its own unique culture and language, to glorify Him in their own unique ways.”
IN GOD WE TRUST
Christian Nationalism asserts that nations are most honoring to God when they seek to uphold values received from the Holy Bible and laws that are just and righteous, in accordance to God’s Word.
The national motto of the United States, In God We Trust, is the slogan of Christian Nationalism for those who want to make America into a country that honors God.
If you affirm In God We Trust, you are a Christian Nationalist. Don’t let those who hate that slogan convince you that the term has anything to do with ethnicity or genetic heritage; it does not. It’s about being the salt and light of a fallen world, and promoting values that have undergirded Western Civilization, founded upon Judeo-Christian truths.
FIGHTING SOCIAL JUSTICE INDOCTRINATION
One of the most important aspects of this curriculum is that its drafters and authors thoroughly understand the connection between Cultural Marxism, Critical Race Theory, and Social Justice with Globalism and anti-Nationalism. They grasp – so it seems, they truly grasp – the ideological issues in this important aspect of the culture wars.
WHAT IT CONTAINS
* Hundreds of books and essays in digital form: printable, or viewable on computers, tablets, or phones.
* Key educational and research resources: 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica, 1828 Webster’s Dictionary, Cambridge Medieval History, Ussher’s Annals of the World, etc.
* The Complete Guide to the Christendom Curriculum, a detailed PDF book with full instructions for using the Curriculum for all Years.
* Video Tutorials.
* Worldview Essays to guide your students’ reading.
* Unique, K–12 focus on Christendom, and the story of God’s gracious work in European and American civilization.
* No boring (and probably inaccurate) textbooks: read original sources, histories, literature, legends, and letters instead.
* Foundational Christendom Curriculum Essay: “How to Read Books for Learning: A Simple Approach.”
* The Jordan Chronological Bible, available nowhere else.
* Intensive Practical Experience in Developing Writing Skills. Weekly essay requirements for Bible, History, and Literature.
* Phonics, Math, and Spelling Worksheets and Flashcards.
* Hundreds of Copywork Pages derived from the Bible and great works of history and literature. Develop language and writing skills from an early age.
* Students will go through every one of Shakespeare’s plays.
* Readings in Biblical Theology, Western History and Literature, Law, Ethics, and Culture War Tactics and Strategy.
* Readings in Logic, Rhetoric, Creative Writing, Business, Western Philosophy, Public Speaking.
* Practical Business Skills: How to Start an Online Business; How to Manage Your Finances; How to Create a YouTube Channel, etc.
* Practical Culture War Skills: How to Survive an SJW Attack; How to Engage in Social Media Debate; How to Work for Reform in the Local Church; How to Get Involved in Local Politics.
* The best curriculum for passing on your worldview and faith to your children, through daily Wisdom of the Fathers sessions, a designated time for parents to speak to their children, answering questions and ensuring that the legacy of their deepest convictions is passed on to the next generation.
* A community of support made up of like-minded homeschool families.
* Regular video discussions, newsletters, and updates to the ever-expanding, ever-improving Christendom Curriculum.
TO FIND OUT MORE
You can check out the curriculum here. It is extremely, extremely well-priced and affordable for almost every homeschool family.
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…