This is possibly the most important sermon that I have ever given and you have ever heard.
- What gave Jesus the right to take over the established religion?
- How could He do something that had never been seen or done before? Or had it?
- What did Jesus do with the Old Covenant?
- What is our relationship today to the Law of the Old Testament?
- What is the Order of Melchizedek?
- What Did Christ really do on the Cross, in the temple, and in Heaven?
- Is Christ the Highpriest in the line of Levi, and if not then How can He be our High priest?
This introduces a short series on Christ and Christian Ethics as we come to understand Who Christ is, what He did for us, what is the nature of the Old and New Covenants, and most importantly how Christians are to live their lives to the glory of God in light of the New Covenant.
Please listen and share this important study and be a Berean study each passage that I give to you, to see if what I am teaching is accurate.
[Sermon by Pastor Justin Pierce]
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…