First, for a good update on Caner’s legal proceedings against Jonathan Autry, check out Jason Smathers’ blog, Witnesses Unto Me.
Secondly, here’s a quick snippet of Caner’s lies and vulgarity in the litigated Marines video from The Domain for Truth. If Timothy Rogers, Tim Guthrie or any other member of Connect 316 would like to insinuate this has been “doctored” to say something Caner didn’t say, please feel free to watch the video in its entirety here.
Fair Warning: By the way, because of Caner’s vulgarity, I need to rate this PG. If you struggle with vulgarity or ungodliness in your speech and conduct, this video might cause you to stumble.
Here are the lies just from this short clip:
(1) LIE: His father was not a polygamist and did not have three wives
(2) LIE: His doesn’t have half sisters in Iraq or Afghanistan learning to read
(3) LIE: He was not trained in a Madrassa
(4) LIE: His father was not a mujadeen
(5) He did not wear traditional Islamic dress
(6) LIE: He was not trained in a Madrassa in Instanbul or Kabul
(7) LIE: His mother was not an Arab addicted to the hookah as he suggests – really disrespectful to his Swedish mother
(8) LIE: He’s not quoting “Hadith volume whatever” or “Book 52” that’s not how it works – he’s making stuff up, it’s like saying, “Bible Number 102.”
(9) LIE: He did not come to the states in 1978 (as he says twice) but in 1969
(10) LIE: He did not debate an Imam at Lubbock, TX – or anywhere else, for that matter
(11) LIE: HE did not debate Michael Moore – and I doubt has ever met him
(12) LIE: He did not “get paid to debate” – he never debated a single person.
Paging Baptist Press…Paging Baptist Press…
Where’s the journalistic integrity in the SBC? Could somebody talk about this? Helloooo?
[Contributed by JD Hall]
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…