While defending ‘drag queens’ in the school classroom, in the face of opposition from parents, one teacher got on Facebook and said, “Parents don’t know what’s best for their children.”
A public school teacher, Anthony Lane, argued that transexual drag queens invited to Willis school district and taught boys how to apply makeup. That alone is a controversy, but here’s what Lane had to say in social media that is infuriating parents:
Let’s go through that quickly:
1. Education is not a customer service industry (teachers don’t work for parents, according to Lane).
2. He put “parental rights” in “scare quotes,” which implies they don’t really exist.
3. He says parents “are given so much authority,” as though it’s not innate to parenthood and is something granted them.
4. He says parents should not have the final say.
5. He says that some parents don’t know what’s best for their kids.
6. He says parents don’t have the right to enter the school for the sake of their religious, political, or moral beliefs.
But apparently, a man entering the school under a false name and false identity to sexually groom minors is totes legit.
The ‘drag queen’s’ fake name is Lynn Adonis-Deveaux and was invited to the school by a cosmology teacher to show students how to apply make-up. This is a weird decision, considering that ‘drag queens’ seem to be the worst at putting on makeup.
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…