Developing: List of the Evangelicals Who Met with Saudi Prince Just Prior to Oilfield Attack
We now know who the influential evangelical leaders were who met suspiciously with the Saudi Crown Prince and Saudi Defense Minister, just prior to the supposed Yemeni attack on their oil infrastructure on Saturday.
It is certainly curious timing that the Saudi Crown Prince has been actively seeking American support for their battle against Yemeni rebels and have catered many groups influential in the United States in the weeks prior to Saturday’s attack on the Saudi petroleum industry. Some, who are suggesting that the attack was a ‘false flag’ to drag the United States into an unnecessary war with Iran, believe that the timing is more than coincidental. As Pulpit & Pen reported yesterday, some of those flown in and out just prior to the attacks in Saudi Arabia were influential American evangelicals.
As we reported…
It is curious, then, that just days before the attacks on the Saudi facility, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman met a delegation of influential but unnamed influential American evangelicals. Interestingly enough, Yahoo News reported that the evangelicals also met with Prince Khalid bin Salman, the kingdom’s deputy defense minister.
At the time, Pulpit & Pen was unaware who exactly were the leaders meant by French and American news outlets that met with the Saudi officials just prior to the attack. However, now we know.
1. Mr. Joel C. Rosenberg — Host of the Delegation. New York Times best-selling author of fiction and non-fiction books about the Middle East with nearly five million copies in print. Chairman and Co-Founder of The Joshua Fund, a non-profit educational and humanitarian relief organization that assists and encourages Christians in Israel, the Palestinian Authority, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq. Married to Lynn. Four sons. Dual U.S.-Israeli citizen. Lives in Jerusalem. Full bio: http://www.joelrosenberg.com/about-joel/
2. Mrs. Lynn A. Rosenberg — Wife of Joel C. Rosenberg. Vice President of November Communications, Inc. Co-Founder of The Joshua Fund. Dual U.S.-Israeli citizen. Lives in Jerusalem.
3. Rev. Johnnie Moore — Co-chairman of President Trump’s Evangelical Advisory Council. Serves as a Commissioner with the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. Member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Evangelicals. Member of the Board of the World Evangelical Alliance. Full bio: http://www.uscirf.gov/about-uscirf/johnnie-moore-commissioner
4. Mr. A. Larry Ross — Founder and CEO of one of the nation’s most respected Evangelical public relations firms. Media advisor to numerous influential Evangelical Christian pastors and ministry leaders in the U.S. Served for decades as the spokesman for Dr. Billy Graham, the most famous American Evangelical Christian of the 20th century. Full bio: http://alarryross.com/a-larry-ross-2/
5. Ambassador John Kenneth Blackwell — Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance at the Family Research Council. Bestselling author of three books. Member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Board of Advisors, of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). Served as mayor of Cincinnati, Treasurer and Secretary of State for Ohio, undersecretary at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission. https://www.frc.org/ken-blackwell
6. Mr. Wayne Pederson — Member of the Board of Directors of the National Religious Broadcasters. Member of the Board of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Former President and CEO of the National Religious Broadcasters. Former President of Reach Beyond, an international Christian radio ministry. Member of the Board of Directors of The Joshua Fund. Full bio: http://nrb.org/news-room/press_center/media-awards/wayne-pederson-receives-2018-nrb-william-ward-ayer-award-distinguished-service/
7. Mr. Michael Little — Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board of the National Religious Broadcasters. Chairman of the Board of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Former President and CEO of The Christian Broadcasting Network. Full bio: http://nrb.org/about/leadership/executive-committee/
8. Pastor Skip Heitzig — Senior pastor of Calvary Albuquerque, one of the largest Evangelical churches in the U.S. with over 15,000 people attending. Serves on the board of Samaritan’s Purse, an international Christian humanitarian relief organization founded and run by Rev. Franklin Graham, son of the late Dr. Billy Graham. Full bio: https://www.calvaryabq.org/churchinfo_skipsbio.asp
9. Mrs. Lenya Heitzig — Wife of Skip Heitzig, pastor of Calvary Albuquerque with a congregation of 15,000 members. Co-host of Skip’s radio program, The Connection, heard on over 400 stations nationally and on the internet worldwide. Author and speaker whose passion for women, God’s Word, and worship https://lenyaheitzig.com/about/
At the very least, we should be watching these leaders and organizations to see if they begin to push for war with Iran and ascertain the extent of the influence of Mohammed bin Salman over them and by extension, American evangelicalism.
We will continue to monitor the situation.
A Call To Action
Too many churches in America are lacking in discernment. Do you find yourself wishing you could help? Do you have a love for Scripture? And a desire to write to edify the church?
I hear every day from people who want to make a difference but don't know how to get started. To answer this need, I created Writers Write: The 5-Day Challenge.
This mini-course will jumpstart your goals by showing you how to write in a way that will have people saying “I care about that.”
Right now Pulpit & Pen readers can get Writers Write: The 5-Day Challenge at a special 25% discount.
Get your writing in front of people who will actually read it. Don't miss out on this special deal. Click here to get started.
God Bless, Cody Libolt