Recently, Pastrix Christine Caine released a new devotional called Unshakable and was interviewed by Ed Stetzer which was highlighted on his The Exchange and carried by Christianity Today. Once again, Ed Stetzer’s interview only goes to prove how out of touch he is with biblical Christianity and what a danger his is to the undiscerning Christian. Understand that this is not the first time we have spoken out and warned against both Christine Caine and Ed Stetzer here at Pulpit & Pen. Here are just a few of the example of the problems with both of these promoters of heresy.
- Pastor Exposes Southern Baptist Deep State; Ed Stetzer Loses It
- Wheaton College, Ed Stetzer, Hijabs, and Gay Pride Flags
- Ed Stetzer Honors NAR Heretic, Neo-Montanist and Church Growth Charlatan C. Peter Wagner’s Passing
- Kum-Ba-Yah-Ism With Ecumenical Ed Stetzer
- Ed Stetzer Says Preaching Verse-by-Verse Through Bible is Risky
- The Irrelevant Christine Caine … A Dingo Ate My Legacy?
- Christine Caine Drops Trousers With Hillsong’s Bobbie Houston
- Joyce Meyer, Christine Caine Lead Women to “Activate” and be “Propelled” Into their “God Given Purpose”
- Christine Caine: Propel (Heresy To) Women
As we start the new year of 2018, we will be diligently and faithfully holding to Scripture and marking Christine Caine as a false teacher and marking Ed Stetzer as a religious crack dealer, peddling heresy like flesh on a street corner. We will continue doing what the Word of God tells us to do by calling out the hirelings of the church, warning fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord as stated in 1 Cor 5:12-13.
Let's STOP the Modern Day Downgrade
“Daily, the work at Pulpit & Pen is filling the void of places where 100 men once stood and that is not an exaggeration. Day in and day out, they tirelessly vet offerings and influence of ministries around the world that they may guard the little sheep from the least to the most damning of errors. This is hard, unappreciative and alienating toil... JD Hall and his contributors such as Seth Dunn, are almost single-handedly leading the way in a rescue attempt of conservative Evangelicalism and especially the Southern Baptist Convention.” -Alex A. Guggenheim
Today we ask you to defend Pulpit & Pen’s independence.
We’re a non-profit that depends on donations to stay online and thriving.
Please consider making a donation of $5, $20, $50 or whatever you can to protect and sustain Pulpit & Pen.
Pulpit & Pen Founder
Click here to invest in discernment ministry.