Join us for the Polemics Round Table, a training session for amateur polemicists and those with discernment ministries, or those who would like to start. We will be starting at 2:30PM as a Google Hangout, and you can check for the link on the Pulpit & Pen Facebook page or Pulpit Bunker Facebook group.
Led by JD Hall of Polemics Report, Jeff Maples of Pulpit & Pen, Chris Rosebrough of Pirate Christian Radio and Amy Spreeman of Berean Research, this will be conversation you don’t want to miss.
Topics covered will include:
- A historic overview of the theological field of Polemics, and its revival in the 21st Century
- The place of polemic theology in our modern times
- A review of the ancient heresies and how they have reared their head today, and how to correctly identify those heresies
- How to begin a polemics ministry, where to start, and how to have accountability in that pursuit
- How to be diligent in presenting facts and accurately denoting opinions when necessary
- How to get access to the news and social media sources that are necessary to do the job of polemics in our era
This training will be of pivotal importance for those dabbling in polemics, so that we might be an advantage to the Church and not a hindrance.
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…