In this fourth part of this series on Christ and Christian ethics. We lay it all on the table. Please listen and share this powerful sermon with your friends and loved ones. Please share this at church and with everyone you know.
We deal with the following questions:
- Should Christians drink alcohol?
- When is it appropriate?
- What is modesty?
- What about clothing?
- Head coverings?
- What about entertainment?
- Does a Christian have unconditional and unquestionable liberty or is there a responsibility to walk in understanding towards those who are outside of the church?
- Can a Christian display their liberties and refuse to concern themselves which the opinions of the entire body of Christ?
- What do we do about the Lloyd Legalist types who demand their brand of doctrine and bully the church into submission?
- Can women preach and are they permitted to assume the role of pastor or teacher in the church?
- What role does a woman actually have and are they responsible for being a mentor and teach and disciple in a Biblically balanced way?
This is a hard, heavy hitting sermon that might be the most powerful in this series, and you need to know this. Please, listen as a Berean, with your Bible in hand.
[Contributed by Pastor Justin Pierce]
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…