Friendships With Unbelievers
In 2nd Samuel, Amnon had a friend, and that friend destroyed many, many lives!
You and I are made for fellowship and companionship. We long to be accepted by others and that drive can be a great thing, or it can be a tragic mistake. Proverbs 13:20 says Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer
The deepest need we have in this world apart from salvation is a true friend. Someone that we can fellowship with and talk to. Someone who is likeminded and sympathetic to our issues. We need so much for a true friend that will correct and admonish us. But all to often those we want friendship and approval from end up harming us. We have to be so very careful to recognize when God gives us a true friend and when a counterfeit is seeking to lead us astray.
There are basically two types of relationships that every one of us have.
- The Acquaintance or Casual Friend.
- The Intimate Friends. There is another relationship that we must constantly be watching out for, and that is the.
- False Friend.
Latest posts by Page Admin (see all)
- David Wood, Seth Dunn and Nabeel Qureshi - August 1, 2016
- Sermon: Silver and Gold, I Have None – Jordan Hall - May 13, 2016
- Sermon: Holding The Rope, The Biblical Role of Pastors & The Expectation To Support Them - May 6, 2016