Gideon Knox publisher, JD Hall, spoke on a 7-stop tour throughout Montana last week on the theme, “Keeping the Blue Dots at Bay.” The tour, hosted by various groups from the John Birch Society, Sen. Manzella, to various Pachyderms and patriot groups, Hall covered several topics. These include:
- Love Lives Here (an LGBTQ group funded by George Soros attacking the Flathead Valley)
- The Montana Human Rights Coalition, which cares about about neither humans nor rights
- Town Pump violating the 1964 Civil Rights Act, forbidding Christian speech on their property
- Dark Money forces using Raph Graybill and out-of-state attorneys to harass conservatives
- The influx of non-Montanans who do not share our values, trying to turn our state blue
- The moral depravity that fuels the Democratic Party
- That our problem is not political, but spiritual; and that the solution is not policitical, but spiritual.
- Please notice the Gospel that Pastor Hall repeatedly brought back the discussion to.
You can support Pastor Hall’s legal battle against the leftist horde of Democrat attorneys trying to quiet his voice and that of his publications below.
Below is just one of those talks given by Pastor Hall, president of Gideon Knox Group and publisher of Montana Daily Gazette. It is very, very worth your time to watch. And please share it with those who care about our dear state.
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…