Honestly, the thought of being without Facebook causes me a bit of anxiety. Although I could go sometimes days or a week at a time without posting, it was a way for me to share my random thoughts, family updates, prayer requests, or witty pithyisms at a whim. I’m having to remember what it was like to live in a pre-Facebook world and I’m having trouble remembering what that was like.
Currently, I’m on vacation in Florida and about a thousand times I’ve taken out my phone to make a Facebook post, only to realize yet again that I’m not wanted on Zuckerberg’s platform (which is only fair, because he’s not wanted on mine).
For example, a woman in Palm Beach asked my wife today – incredulously – if it’s true that there are really no beaches in Montana. Now, just how am I supposed to share that nugget of goodness?
Here are the ways you can stay in touch given my exile to the land of political incorrectness:
1. Continue to follow our publications on Facebook. Although those pages have been throttled heavily, I still have a team of admins posting our content there. But you’ll have to type in the page into your Facebook browser to see it. It won’t show up in your news feed.
Follow us on Facebook at Protestia.
Follow us on Facebook at Pulpit & Pen.
Follow us at “Montana News.”
Follow us at Montana Daily Gazette.
Follow us at Reformation Montana.
Follow me at JD Hall (that page has admins also).
Join the Pulpit Bunker group.
Join the Montana Daily Gazette group.
I intended to give you hyperlinks to all that but I just realized I’M BANNED FROM FACEBOOK. Just look them up!
2. Follow me at alternative media sites.
You can find me at MeWe here (This is my new primary hang-out).
You can find me at Parler here.
3. Contact me via email at Jordan@GideonKnox.com or on Telegram, the messaging app.
4. I’m kicking tires and lighting fires over at old-school P&P (which you can find here). We moth-balled it to circumvent the Facebook filters, but what the heck? We might as well use it at this point and it still has a gob of readers.
I’m planning on using it for my own personal commentary about once a day or so, about anything I choose to write about; some of it will be political, some polemical, some personal.
Find P&P here.
5. Continue to check out our websites directly from your web browser.
Although I run just under 20 websites, I have two flagships; Protestia and Montana Daily Gazette.
Find Protestia here.
Find Montana Daily Gazette here.
6. The best way to stay in touch is to follow me on Patreon. Yeah, I know it costs money, but it’s the best way to stay in close contact with my closest followers. For only $5.95 a month you get full access to the full-length podcast and can message me directly.
You can follow me on Patreon here.
Make no mistake about it. The Technocracy doesn’t only want to silence our speech, they want to change the way we think. And by banning us altogether, they want to fracture, divide, and conquer us.
Let’s stay in touch and stay unified in the work set before us by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
PS…We are on a mandated exile from Facebook. We should have done it voluntarily and called it an Exodus, instead.
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…