(Daily Mail) The pool boy who Jerry Falwell Jr. claims had an affair with his wife and tried to extort their family has lashed out, claiming Jerry not only knew about his affair but liked to watch the pair having sex.
- Giancarlo Granda claims he did not just have an affair with Becki Falwell – but that Jerry watched them have sex
- They met up several times a year for six years, he claims, starting when he was 20 and ending in 2018
- It contradicts Jerry’s statement on Sunday night that Becki and Giancarlo had an affair that he later found out about
- Jerry released a lengthy statement claiming Giancarlo was extorting them
- He talked about “forgiving” his wife’s “indiscretion” and said he was so upset when he discovered the affair that he lost 80 lbs
- Ganda said he was not trying to extort them, but was trying to negotiate a buyout from the gay-friendly hostel business they are in together
- He told the Falwells he’d go “the kamikaze route” by making their sordid relationship public if they didn’t give him what he wanted
- Falwell Jr. took a leave of absence from Liberty, a religious university, earlier this year
- He is one of the most influential conservative Christians in America and endorsed Trump enthusiastically
Giancarlo Ganda, 29, spoke out on Monday in an interview with Reuters where he contradicted Falwell Jr’s claims that he was trying to extort the pair, and gave more details about his alleged sexual relationship with them.
He said he was 20 when he met the pair in Miami and that starting in March 2012, he had sex with Falwell’s wife Becki several times a year in hotel rooms, sometimes while Falwell Jr. watched, until 2018. “Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” Giancarlo said.
During that time, the trio went into business together with an LGBTQ-friendly hostel in Miami that Giancarlo runs.
He said that he was used as a “target” for the couple’s “sexual escapades” and that he was not trying to extort the pair, even though he threatened to go “the kamikaze route” if they didn’t give him what he wanted.
He sat down with Reuters earlier this month. They went to Falwell Jr. with Giancarlo’s claims, which is what prompted his statement on Sunday night.
Now 29, Ganda described the liaisons as frequent – “multiple times per year” – and said the encounters took place at hotels in Miami and New York, and at the Falwells’ home in Virginia.
On Sunday night, Falwell Jr. – a prominent Trump endorser and one of the most influential right-wing Christians in America – told The Washington Examiner that he and his family were being extorted.
He said Becki had an affair with Giancarlo that he had “no involvement in,” and that he’d chosen to forgive his wife.
Giancarlo claims the opposite.
He showed Reuters texts from Becki where she said she was “missing him like crazy” and also gave an audio recording of her complaining about hearing about the other women Giancarlo had been intimate with. Falwell Jr. was also on the call and told him that he was going to make his wife “jealous…”
To continue reading, click here
Editor’s Note. This article was written by Jennifer Smith for the Daily Mail. Title changed by Pulpit & Pen. Falwell Streunously denies the allegations but has not responded to the evidence that has been provided.
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…