NEA Continues Sinister Plan to Indoctrinate American Children
The National Education Association, or NEA, is the nation’s largest union with over 3 million members from all levels of education. At their most recent national convention in Houston, the group outlined their sinister plan to indoctrinate our nation’s youth into their radical progressive agenda.
Karl Marx once wrote “The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother’s care, shall be in state institutions.” Marx believed in the principle of state sponsored education because he knew that influencing the impressionable minds of children was the key to enacting lasting cultural change.
Like lambs being led to the slaughter, hundreds of millions of Americans are sending their children to these government indoctrination centers, and just what are our children being taught?
Among the actions taken at the 2019 NEA Representative Assembly were:
- An affirmation of the fundamental “right” to abortion as supposedly established under Roe v. Wade, including the right for youth to “control their own body.”
- Avocation of open borders and the decriminalization of illegal immigration, as well as the immediate shutdown of immigrant detention centers, which were referred to as “concentration camps.”
- Implementation of social justice training for NEA staff and teachers
- Working with the Human Rights Campaign to pass the “Equality Act”
- Support for Black Lives Matter’s “Week of Action” in schools during Black History Month
- Advocacy for reparations as a remedy for social injustice
- Developing a training program for LGBTQXYZ club advisors in order to help implement such clubs in schools and to help club leaders deal with backlash (i.e. parents who don’t want their children indoctrinated with gay propaganda)
- Push for the development of state legislation mandating LGBTQXYZ inclusive curriculum from K-12
- Advocacy for the continued proliferation of gender neutral restrooms in public schools
These items are merely the tip of the radical iceberg that the NEA is shoving down the throats of American children on a daily basis. Through their influence over their 3 million plus member educators, and the millions of dollars they donate to almost exclusively Democrat legislators, the NEA is working hard to follow the lead of their hero Karl Marx and shape the future through our children. Is there any wonder that young people are becoming increasingly radical in their views?
Now is the time to take action. Now is the time for parents to demand that teachers and schools keep politics and the radical liberal agenda out of the classroom. Now is the time for teachers to stand up to the NEA and stop allowing their money to be used to support the depraved agenda of socialists. Now is the time for our elected representatives to represent the people and refuse to be bought with Marxist blood money.
Or better yet, now is the time for parents to stop sending our children to government indoctrination centers and to take control of the future of our nation. As Voddie Baucham once said “We cannot continue to send our children to Caesar for their education and be surprised when they come home as Romans.”
Subscribe to our mailing list!
Pulpit & Pen now offers subscribers a weekly newsletter. The newsletter will contain links to all our posts delivered conveniently to your inbox. Occasionally, subscribers will receive exclusive updates not available on the website. To subscribe, simply enter your email address below.
Enter your email address below…
Also, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder. (If you don't see an email confirmation from us right away, please check your spam folder.)