I know it’s been a while since we’ve done a Bunker Junk post, but there’s quite a bit of stuff going on out there, and we couldn’t possibly cover all of it. If you like what you see, and want to join the discussion, join the Pulpit Bunker on Facebook…all you have to do is ask. Happy Friday.
- Abortion Clinic Owner says her “Jesus” would hold her hand while murdering her baby
- A doctor hears God tell him to raise a man from the dead.
- SBCToday continues their tirade against Calvinism
- Andy Stanley says you’re selfish and don’t care about your kids if you don’t go to a big church.
- — JD Hall talks about it here.
- — Seth Dunn talks about it here.
- — Chris Rosebrough Talks about it here.
- Jefferson Bethke invokes Positive Confession Heresy – talks about swearing.
- JD Greear to be nominated for SBC President – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- JD Greear explains why he’s running for president.
- CDC Puts out report – 1 out of 6 Sodomites will become HIV positive.
- Babylon Bee puts out some funny stuff – Check it out.
- Episcopalian priest aborts her baby so she can finish Divinity school.
- Russell Moore tells pastors not to wed unbelievers.
- Robert Jeffress condemns Christians who don’t like Donald Trump.
- Bud Ahlheim on Ronnie Floyd: As America Goes, So Goes the Church.
- JD Hall refutes Michael “Knock ’em down” Brown’s Charismatic Gullibility.
- Kenneth Copeland says God is “rebirthing the earth.”
- Pope Francis praises Italy’s leading proponent of abortion.
- WWUTT – On publicly correcting false teachers.
- Kirk Cameron’s sister appears in racy lesbian scene.
- Justin Bieber to build and pastor a new megachurch in TN.
- The late Jerry Falwell’s confidant rebukes Jerry Jr.’s endorsement of Trump.
- Russell Moore, Donald Trump, and the Crucible of American Evangelism.
- Bishop Eddie Long performing “Hocus Pocus” in service.
- Anne Graham Lotz continues promoting pagan prayer circles…at a Baptist Seminary.
- Our brother from another mother, Randy White, critiques Calvinism.
- Catholic Priest caught on camera…SNORTING COKE!
- NASA bans the word, Jesus…..
- Mark Driscoll sued for racketeering.
- Former Hillsong pastor pleads guilty to assaulting wife.
A CALL TO ACTION
Bringing you discernment news and commentary from a biblical, polemical perspective means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find our fidelity to the scripture and pursuit of truth to be intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.
For this reason, we ask you please consider supporting us a few different ways. The first, by liking and following our new Facebook page, our home where we share new posts and interact with our members. The second, by following and retweeting our Twitter page. The third, by signing up for our newsletter below.
And last, through direct support. You can catch our free weekly episodes of the Polemics Report by subscribing at BTWN. If you like what you hear and desire to hear more, you can get the VIP full-length version for only $5.95 per month on Patreon. Also, you get other freebies for additional monthly pledges.
Subscribe to us on Patreon here and support our ministry.
Stay informed. Subscribe Today.
When you subscribe, please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure that your newsletter doesn’t go into your spam folder.
Enter your email address below…