Bunker Junk – Friday March 4, 2016
I know it’s been a while since we’ve done a Bunker Junk post, but there’s quite a bit of stuff going on out there, and we couldn’t possibly cover all of it. If you like what you see, and want to join the discussion, join the Pulpit Bunker on Facebook…all you have to do is ask. Happy Friday.
- Abortion Clinic Owner says her “Jesus” would hold her hand while murdering her baby
- A doctor hears God tell him to raise a man from the dead.
- SBCToday continues their tirade against Calvinism
- Andy Stanley says you’re selfish and don’t care about your kids if you don’t go to a big church.
- — JD Hall talks about it here.
- — Seth Dunn talks about it here.
- — Chris Rosebrough Talks about it here.
- Jefferson Bethke invokes Positive Confession Heresy – talks about swearing.
- JD Greear to be nominated for SBC President – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- JD Greear explains why he’s running for president.
- CDC Puts out report – 1 out of 6 Sodomites will become HIV positive.
- Babylon Bee puts out some funny stuff – Check it out.
- Episcopalian priest aborts her baby so she can finish Divinity school.
- Russell Moore tells pastors not to wed unbelievers.
- Robert Jeffress condemns Christians who don’t like Donald Trump.
- Bud Ahlheim on Ronnie Floyd: As America Goes, So Goes the Church.
- JD Hall refutes Michael “Knock ’em down” Brown’s Charismatic Gullibility.
- Kenneth Copeland says God is “rebirthing the earth.”
- Pope Francis praises Italy’s leading proponent of abortion.
- WWUTT – On publicly correcting false teachers.
- Kirk Cameron’s sister appears in racy lesbian scene.
- Justin Bieber to build and pastor a new megachurch in TN.
- The late Jerry Falwell’s confidant rebukes Jerry Jr.’s endorsement of Trump.
- Russell Moore, Donald Trump, and the Crucible of American Evangelism.
- Bishop Eddie Long performing “Hocus Pocus” in service.
- Anne Graham Lotz continues promoting pagan prayer circles…at a Baptist Seminary.
- Our brother from another mother, Randy White, critiques Calvinism.
- Catholic Priest caught on camera…SNORTING COKE!
- NASA bans the word, Jesus…..
- Mark Driscoll sued for racketeering.
- Former Hillsong pastor pleads guilty to assaulting wife.
A Call To Action
Too many churches in America are lacking in discernment. Do you find yourself wishing you could help? Do you have a love for Scripture? And a desire to write to edify the church?
I hear every day from people who want to make a difference but don't know how to get started. To answer this need, I created Writers Write: The 5-Day Challenge.
This mini-course will jumpstart your goals by showing you how to write in a way that will have people saying “I care about that.”
Right now Pulpit & Pen readers can get Writers Write: The 5-Day Challenge at a special 25% discount.
Get your writing in front of people who will actually read it. Don't miss out on this special deal. Click here to get started.
God Bless, Cody Libolt