Lord Teach Us to Pray
We discuss Christ’s examples of prayer then we look at eight principles of prayer for every born again believer.
- Prayer is Fervent and Continuous.
- Prayer is the regular practice of the Believer.
- Prayer is in Submission to God’s Will
- Prayer is Humiliating
- Prayer is in Union with the Godhead.
- Prayer is in Submission to God the Father.
- Prayer is in trust of God’s Provision.
- Prayer Manifest Love
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- Martin Luther King and Robert E. Lee, and Why We Triggered You This MLK Day - January 16, 2018
- Michael Brown is Either Forgetful or a Liar: Rosebrough Pulls Brown Quotes From the Dumpster - January 16, 2018
- Celebrating the Christian Legacy of Robert E. Lee - January 15, 2018