Lord Teach Us to Pray
We discuss Christ’s examples of prayer then we look at eight principles of prayer for every born again believer.
- Prayer is Fervent and Continuous.
- Prayer is the regular practice of the Believer.
- Prayer is in Submission to God’s Will
- Prayer is Humiliating
- Prayer is in Union with the Godhead.
- Prayer is in Submission to God the Father.
- Prayer is in trust of God’s Provision.
- Prayer Manifest Love
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- Katy Perry Returns to “Christianity” After Meeting the Pope - July 17, 2018
- Video: David Miller on Dumbing Down the Gospel - July 17, 2018
- This Denomination Makes Strong Statement Against Gay Sexual Identity - July 17, 2018