Lord Teach Us to Pray
We discuss Christ’s examples of prayer then we look at eight principles of prayer for every born again believer.
- Prayer is Fervent and Continuous.
- Prayer is the regular practice of the Believer.
- Prayer is in Submission to God’s Will
- Prayer is Humiliating
- Prayer is in Union with the Godhead.
- Prayer is in Submission to God the Father.
- Prayer is in trust of God’s Provision.
- Prayer Manifest Love
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- Who is a Real Reformer? Meet William Farel. - November 18, 2017
- New Calvinists Continue to Dialogue With Islam, Playing the Fool - November 18, 2017
- Guest Post: Hernandez and Zachariades Graciously Respond to James White’s Attacks - November 15, 2017