Lord Teach Us to Pray
We discuss Christ’s examples of prayer then we look at eight principles of prayer for every born again believer.
- Prayer is Fervent and Continuous.
- Prayer is the regular practice of the Believer.
- Prayer is in Submission to God’s Will
- Prayer is Humiliating
- Prayer is in Union with the Godhead.
- Prayer is in Submission to God the Father.
- Prayer is in trust of God’s Provision.
- Prayer Manifest Love
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- Are Catholic Francis Critics Becoming Protestant? Priest Prays Imprecatory Prayer Against Pope Francis - March 22, 2018
- South Carolina Abortion Clinic Caught Selling Box of Dead Babies - March 22, 2018
- Vatican Chief, Monsignor Dario Vigano, Resigns After Creating Fake News, Given Another Position - March 22, 2018