Lord Teach Us to Pray
We discuss Christ’s examples of prayer then we look at eight principles of prayer for every born again believer.
- Prayer is Fervent and Continuous.
- Prayer is the regular practice of the Believer.
- Prayer is in Submission to God’s Will
- Prayer is Humiliating
- Prayer is in Union with the Godhead.
- Prayer is in Submission to God the Father.
- Prayer is in trust of God’s Provision.
- Prayer Manifest Love
Latest posts by Justin Pierce (see all)
- A Response to Peter Olsen’s Poor Exegesis of Matthew 25 Against Franklin Graham - May 31, 2017
- A Response to Peter Olsen’s Open Letter to Franklin Graham - May 24, 2017
- Sermon: Friendships — Justin Pierce - May 10, 2017