Lord Teach Us to Pray
We discuss Christ’s examples of prayer then we look at eight principles of prayer for every born again believer.
- Prayer is Fervent and Continuous.
- Prayer is the regular practice of the Believer.
- Prayer is in Submission to God’s Will
- Prayer is Humiliating
- Prayer is in Union with the Godhead.
- Prayer is in Submission to God the Father.
- Prayer is in trust of God’s Provision.
- Prayer Manifest Love
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- “Traditionalist” Leader Resigns From Anti-Calvinism Group After Making Inappropriate Comment - May 24, 2018
- Marx in Sheep’s Clothing - May 24, 2018
- SBC Megachurch Hosts Hillsong Music, Brian Houston - May 23, 2018