Join Us for the Polemics Round Table, March 5
Join us for the Polemics Round Table, a training session for amateur polemicists and those with discernment ministries, or those who would like to start. We will be starting at 2:30PM as a Google Hangout, and you can check for the link on the Pulpit & Pen Facebook page or Pulpit Bunker Facebook group.
Led by JD Hall of Polemics Report, Jeff Maples of Pulpit & Pen, Chris Rosebrough of Pirate Christian Radio and Amy Spreeman of Berean Research, this will be conversation you don’t want to miss.
Topics covered will include:
- A historic overview of the theological field of Polemics, and its revival in the 21st Century
- The place of polemic theology in our modern times
- A review of the ancient heresies and how they have reared their head today, and how to correctly identify those heresies
- How to begin a polemics ministry, where to start, and how to have accountability in that pursuit
- How to be diligent in presenting facts and accurately denoting opinions when necessary
- How to get access to the news and social media sources that are necessary to do the job of polemics in our era
This training will be of pivotal importance for those dabbling in polemics, so that we might be an advantage to the Church and not a hindrance.
Latest posts by Gideon Knox (see all)
- Is Homosexuality Really No Worse than Any Other Sin? - January 27, 2018
- Why I No Longer Participate in Racial Reconciliation Services - January 27, 2018
- After Failure to Heal Child, Bethel Church Claims They’ve Healed 10 Thousand of PTSD - January 27, 2018