The Master’s Missionaries
Jesus Christ is our ultimate example and Luke 9 Jesus looks out of the crowd and he has compassion for them.
- His heart is broken over the lost people in the community that he’s in.
- his heart is overwhelmed with sorrow because of the plight of the lost people.
- You must understand that God’s love is manifested in the compassion that Jesus Christ shows us and calls us too.
- We dare not think that God just looked down upon us and saves us without love or without compassion.
- God says in Romans 9:15 ” will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
- The God of compassion is literally saying that he will mercy and compassion you.
- It is an attribute of God and we display that as we come to understand how much God has loved us.
- It is so hard for us to understand the love and compassion of God until we realize that when we were Writhing in our wickedness and sin, he loved us and gave himself for us.
Have you understood how much Jesus loved you and gave himself for you? Have you looked around you and seen those who are lost today as your mission field?
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- Are Catholic Francis Critics Becoming Protestant? Priest Prays Imprecatory Prayer Against Pope Francis - March 22, 2018
- South Carolina Abortion Clinic Caught Selling Box of Dead Babies - March 22, 2018
- Vatican Chief, Monsignor Dario Vigano, Resigns After Creating Fake News, Given Another Position - March 22, 2018