Sermon: Presuppositions about the Predestined Passion of Jesus Christ – Justin Pierce
A Presupposition is: A thought implied beforehand at the beginning of a line of argument or course of action. To put it in terms that everyone can really chew on. A presupposition is something we believe before we start.
Every person who has ever lived has had presuppositions about everything that we can know or think about.
- Our presuppositions are the world view with which we View everything.
- It is how we see everything of existence and how we see everything in the logical cognitive world.
- By that I mean everything that you can think of in your mind.
- It is all driven by the nature of a worldview that comes from our own sinful hearts, while our presuppositions are certainly influenced by what we have been taught or learned from other people about any subject.
- It is also informed spiritually.
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- Jen Hatmaker to be Baptized Episcopalian by Pro-Gay Bishop, and Beth Moore Loves It - May 21, 2018
- Pope Says God Makes People Gay, and That’s Okay - May 21, 2018
- SBC Launches a Denominational Affirmative Action Database - May 18, 2018