Sermon: Presuppositions about the Predestined Passion of Jesus Christ – Justin Pierce
A Presupposition is: A thought implied beforehand at the beginning of a line of argument or course of action. To put it in terms that everyone can really chew on. A presupposition is something we believe before we start.
Every person who has ever lived has had presuppositions about everything that we can know or think about.
- Our presuppositions are the world view with which we View everything.
- It is how we see everything of existence and how we see everything in the logical cognitive world.
- By that I mean everything that you can think of in your mind.
- It is all driven by the nature of a worldview that comes from our own sinful hearts, while our presuppositions are certainly influenced by what we have been taught or learned from other people about any subject.
- It is also informed spiritually.
Latest posts by News Division (see all)
- We Need to Have a Talk About Matt Chandler - November 21, 2017
- Disturbing Rodney Howard Browne’s Religious/Political Meeting: The Details - November 21, 2017
- What is Fake News? Did the Pope Really Say Jesus Was Only a Metaphor? - November 21, 2017