Sermon: Presuppositions about the Predestined Passion of Jesus Christ – Justin Pierce
A Presupposition is: A thought implied beforehand at the beginning of a line of argument or course of action. To put it in terms that everyone can really chew on. A presupposition is something we believe before we start.
Every person who has ever lived has had presuppositions about everything that we can know or think about.
- Our presuppositions are the world view with which we View everything.
- It is how we see everything of existence and how we see everything in the logical cognitive world.
- By that I mean everything that you can think of in your mind.
- It is all driven by the nature of a worldview that comes from our own sinful hearts, while our presuppositions are certainly influenced by what we have been taught or learned from other people about any subject.
- It is also informed spiritually.
Latest posts by Justin Pierce (see all)
- A Response to Peter Olsen’s Open Letter to Franklin Graham - May 24, 2017
- Sermon: Friendships — Justin Pierce - May 10, 2017
- Worshiptainment, Worshiping the Right God In The Wrong Way! - May 9, 2017